Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

Willowmina Maple Kitty


It's official. My cat is gone. I have had Mina since she was a little kitten. Last week, at 9 years old, she disappeared. I know something must have happened to her, because she isn't friendly to strangers, and her idea of a good time is to snooze all day on one of our patio chairs in the coolness of a screened-in porch. If she wasn't sleeping, she was trying to trick us into feeding her again. Last Thursday, Mina never showed up for breakfast. She is ALWAYS there for breakfast. If not right at first when you open the door, she was always there the next time you opened the door. (And the time after that, and the time after that... ) Today is Monday, so she has been missing now for 4 full days. If something got her, I sure hope she put up one hell of a fight!

If anyone reading this happens to see a cat that looks like this, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cries*