Google

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dallas Giants

I don't think I've mentioned the Dallas Giants in this blog yet. (I guess I could use my search box at the top here and search my blog to be sure. I'll leave that to you guys.) I'm mentioning them as I am a transplant from Texas to New England. Well, I'm not really sure what I am. I lived in Massachusetts for 13 years before moving to Texas, and then came back. But I was born in Iowa. I guess I am a New South-Mid-Westerner. Regardless, I watched the Dallas Cowboys in the 80's-90's while living in Massachusetts. Then, by the time I ended up in Texas, the Troy Aikman, Emmett Smith days were pretty much over, and the Cowboys were back to a barely there team. The 2007 season has proven that Tony Romo and Terrell Owens, and Joseph Addai have helped to make this Cowboys team another contender. New York is playing them right now in the play-offs. I hope Dallas wins, only because I would love to see a New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys Superbowl. Right now it's tied at 7. Oh, and Jessica Simpson, Tony Romo??? Celebrity news? Sheesh... give me a break!

No comments: