Google

Monday, June 25, 2007

No Idea

No Idea. Yes, I have no idea what to add today, but I wanted to add something. Can't just have a blog sitting around not doing anything!

By the way - you'd think mowing the lawn would be something simple to do, correct? Well, it's not. Especially when you don't have a lawn mower that works correctly. My lawn is bumpy, hilly, and large. No, I don't know HOW large, I just know it's greater than an acre, and less than 5 acres.

So, tough on the lawnmower, and tough on the mowee. Mowee? Strange word that has no meaning in the real world.

I never thought I would have such a hard time mowing my lawn this summer season. It took over 3 weeks to get my mower worked on when it didn't work to begin with, and now it STILL doesn't work. Vibrates like a giant, mutated hummingbird. So, I need to get it fixed again. Or rather fixed right the first time which hasn't been done yet.

Okay, so I guess I did have an idea on what to write. Just took some time getting to the page.

Ciao.

No comments: