Google

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Name Change

For those of you who read my Blog before today, knew this as Blog O' Jonk. Yeah - stupid title. Who would dream of reading a blog with a bad title? When there's no good cover to look at, you have to decide based on the title or if the author is already well-known and published, then the title might not matter. I am not a well-published author, and no one can see a colorful cover when choosing to click on a link to this blog, so I need a GREAT title. One that is amusing perhaps, but relevant? I don't know. I still don't quite know what the main topic of this blog will be, but I was thinking on Movie Clichés. You know, those things that always only happen in movies, no matter how stupid it might be in a realistic sense. Or not even stupid, but just always happens in the movies.

Anyway, note the new title while eating an english muffin and drinking some coffee. Or perhaps snacking on some fish and chips. Are you in a café? Are you in your basement in your underwear? Doesn't matter to me!

[Movie Clichés and News of No Importance] <---- That WAS the title when this post was first submitted. HA! Lasted an hour or so...

No comments: