Google

Friday, March 28, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!

New England Weather is very fickle. Why did I move back here? Well, it definitely wasn't for the length of time that winter lasts, that is for sure! It was snowing when I woke up, and it wasn't just a little film on the ground. It was already at least an inch. I drove to work, swerving and skidding, but made it alive. It kept snowing until there were at least 2 more inches on the ground. Then it turned into spitting rain. So, the feeling of Spring disappeared for today. This weekend is supposed to be sunny and warm, so I pray to God that the snow will melt again leaving us brown grass and muddy ground.

Okay, I hope this is the LAST time I write about snow. I'm ready to write about green grass, buds on trees, sunny days, and flowers.

Til next time!

No comments: