Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last Laugh??

I think Old Man Winter read my blog and decided to scare me. I woke up this morning, went to feed the chickens, let them out, and let my dog out and lo and behold... it had snowed. Okay okay, I admit it. It wasn't like 6 feet or anything, more like 6mm, but Old Man Winter decided to spit on me anyway and laugh. I had just written how I hoped we were done with snow. I'm not complaining, really, even though it sounds like I am. How can I possibly complain when it is 52 outside and any remaining snow is sloooooowly disappearing??

Oh, another sign Spring is here: Red Sox played in Tokyo yesterday and today. They won yesterday 6-5 (against Oakland A's by the way) but the Red Sox decided they didn't want to produce any offense today, and lost 5-1.

But Baseball=Spring as well!
Later!

No comments: